Thursday, January 28, 2010

Morning Ramblings

A lot has been happening lately, and not all of it good.

Yesterday, I was humiliated and offended like I never have been before. I was made to think that it was my fault. That I was completely powerless. That I was just an object.
It is just too bad that I don't believe any of those things. Nice try, though. But, in the end, all that you really succeeded in doing, was pissing me off. Royally. And, there will be repercussions. And, you will soon feel just as humiliated as me.
Just know this:
I am proud to be a woman. And, I am smarter than you. Much smarter than you. You are worthless. And, that's about all of the time I have for you and all of the recognition that you will get from me from now on.
I'm too busy; my life is happening.

Everything is really great and busy in my life right now. I just had a little speed bump yesterday. But, not to worry. That bump was unfortunate, but if I am being totally honest with myself, was kind of expected. Women have a sixth sense. And, yesterday, my sixth sense was affirmed.

Great things are happening for Will and I.

For instance, I made amazing, knock-your-socks-off, perfectly browned, peppered and salted gravy last night. That is always exciting. Because, I love watching that Hubs of mine eat my food.

We are planning our trip up to Lewisburg, Dub-Ya V, where we will meet the Director of the Greenbrier Historical Society, who will be our personal tour guide of the town. Fingers crossed that some day soon, I will be able to tell you the story of how I even know the Director of the Greenbrier Historical Society. Fingers crossed, I say!!

I have another (PAYING) job ready for me to begin at HCF. I get to (try and) nominate my first property to the National Register. Yay for experience!

Will and I attempted to be a single car family this week. That lasted all of about 2 days. Wonderful. So much for being green and having some extra cash. Oh well.

I think that today, I am going to blog my morning with G. I think it will be fun. I know that his Momma will appreciate it.

I love you, all. And, this is for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment