Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!



Will and I rang in the new year on our couch in our pjs. It was wonderful.

Our night began at Bonefish Grille with a (delicious!) cosmo for me and a bourbon and ginger for Will. Dinner was fun and flirty and romantic. I never get tired of that man. I just can't get enough of him.


Will and I discussed 2010, our hopes and dreams and goals for that pivotal year. So many (BIG) things are going to happen for us in this next year. We made a few resolutions; my favorite of which was to be in love, love, love, love.


And, we are in love (with each other and my hot boots).

I finally worked up the courage (with a little liquid encouragement) to pop the cork of our favorite sparkling wine. I was terrified, but numb at that point, so didn't much care what might happen.


I screamed.

(And, Will fell asleep on the couch. At 11:00. How old are we???)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment