Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Feed My Fish

Seriously. Just click. That orange stuff is their food. Now, move your mouse around. And, they will follow. Cool, huh?

Well, I thought they were cute.


So, I hate cold weather just as much as you do (probably), and I can't help but think that this is Mother Nature's way of saying, "na-na-na-na-boo-boo!!!!
I have always said that women are just the worst...
I hoped to enjoy the nice mild winter that SC is known for during my last winter here for a few years. But, no. That is definitely not what I'm getting, and they tell me that snow is on the way?! You have got to be kidding me.

Could this week get any worse?

Record lows.

The death of the Patters and the REEKING of their rotting flesh in the attic. Two down, smells like one more inhabitant is still present though.

Two solid days of splitting sinus headaches.

And, I just went to (SHOOT M E!) Wal-Mart (because I had to). Where I got hit on. Because I am a nice person and pointed out the hummus to the creepy guy (he didn't look creepy, but definitely was creepy), walking around commenting on how he couldn't find the hummus.


Always remember:
Never be nice to people in Wal-Mart.
Ever.

The hospital has kidnapped Will again. Hip replacement.. mip mishplacement.



Our Christmas tree is still up. Still green. And, still smells wonderful. I am so proud.


I've eaten enough peanut butter and nutella in the past week to choke a horse.


I'm ready for summer. Is it June yet?


This headache will be gone in..


..10..




..9...




.8..












7....






Oh, I give up.

1 comment:

  1. This made me giggle. I love reading your blogs. Thanks for sharing! I did feed the fish, btw.

    ReplyDelete