Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This is what I miss



GIRLS' NIGHT!


The one thing that Columbia has yet to offer me is girlfriends in order to have a proper girls' night! But, even if it did, I just don't think that it would be the same.

I never had as much fun as I did this particular night. We bar-hopped it up and in style, too! We were driven around the city in the back of a limo. Oh yeah! Margaret stole an apron from Blind Tiger, wore it as we danced at Trio and had everyone sign it (most were people that we didn't know), because she was going back to Kansas that next week. That was so so sad, but one of the funnest nights ever!

If I remember correctly, Elizabeth boogied her booty off and Lane wheeled and dealed our sweet ride around town.

It was just the best. I miss you girls so much!!!!

Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment