Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas time is here...

Well, a lot has happened since my last post, almost a week ago. Will and I have attended 2 Christmas parties, been locked out of the cottage, exchanged early gifts and spent a ton of money (that we don't have--by the way--is that a problem?--yeah, it is). Oops.

Shall I bore you all with a detailed list of all that we have done, analyzing each episode of our life and what it will mean for our future and might mean for the future of generations to come?

Nah.

I'm sick of "update" postings. I know that you must be as well.

I think that instead I will expose Will and I for the procrastinators that we are. We still have to receive one present in the mail (fingers crossed that it comes before Christmas), get two others and make one!!!!!! Yikes. There aren't enough hours in the day. I have never been a person that Christmas just sneaks up on. I count down for this holiday beginning in September. But, I [and Will (especially)] cannot shake our lazy tail feathers long enough to complete our Christmas shopping list before Christmas Eve. I still haven't even wrapped one gift!

What is wrong with me?

I don't feel lazy. I must be in denial. And, Will is just as bad (if not worse than me)!

It is at times like these that I wish I was a little more like my mother. She's had presents wrapped and under the tree for weeks now. How does she do it!?

I need a life secretary.


PS-I can't wait to show you all the DIY Christmas present that Will and I will be making all tonight and tomorrow. Its awesome! I would tell you now, but I don't want to spoil it for the people who will be receiving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment