Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Browned to buttery perfection.



Aren't these Cornish hens beautiful?

They tasted pretty darn good, too.


So, Will and I are in the market for a new laptop. I know that I had a blog memorial service for my laptop a few months back, when it blue-screened that simple word of finality, "stop." Well, after a few days of rest, I tried the power button and it came back on. I soon figured out that the fan was unable to cool off the computer because we keep it on top of our faux-leather ottoman. So, it rarely blue screens anymore, but trying to keep this beast of a computer charged is even more of a challenge. And, frankly, I and Will are both very sick of it. So, we are anxiously awaiting our tax return and the chance to buy the best laptop out there. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment