Thursday, December 10, 2009

PICTURES

Here are many, many pictures. To you, from me with love.


First, we have the Christmas pictures.



This is the door ornament that I made.Total cost: $3


TREE TIME:

"You'll do, tree."

Going home...



The tree is still only half lit (don't judge!).


Christmas music on the laptop and a twinkling tree.

Sparkling wine with raspberry toast for such a great day!

And, now, for the super cool, totally awesome and beautiful handmade (by me!) silk flower brooch. Can you tell that I am proud of and excited about it!? You aren't ready for these model shots! Seriously, you aren't. They're pretty rough, but hilarious.





Total cost to make: $3

What do you think?
I'm making a belt next. And Mare is in store for a totally cool headband as soon as I find some good flowers and get inspired!




Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment