Monday, November 16, 2009

Marriage, and Not Ours!

Wes and Jodi had a beautiful Friday night wedding in the gorgeous Belk Chapel on the Queens University campus in Charlotte. Late night weddings are definitely my favorite. They are so dressy and sophisticated and give a girl every excuse to get dolled up. Here is me all dolled up with my dance face on:



Notice that my ears are bear (because I lost those pinching clip-ons before the ceremony even began. And the ponytail, well that is just the most conducive hair-do for boogying. Isn't it a shame that this is the best picture to show you? Somehow, my simple goal of a full length picture of myself with hubby never happened. I blame the Grey Goose for that one. But, here's a full length of me, party hat and all:



Will looked amazing. I was crushing on him throughout the entire ceremony. This is how he looked:





One word: HOT.
Here are the lovely bride and groom (Photo Credit: Marco):



Jodi's dress was beautiful! Wes's face here made me cry (Photo Credit: Marco):



It was a great weekend full of friends, way too much food and fun! My abs got a serious workout. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. This is who I laughed at the most:



That is Nate in the picture with me. He roomed with Wes and Will their freshman year. Stories about him have cracked me up for years. This was the first time that I really hung out with Nate. I never stopped laughing.

That's all the pictures for now. If I feel like it, I will put up a few more from the reception. I think I will have to put one up of the light up dance floor!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment