Friday, March 12, 2010

Things that I am excited/happy about this TGIF AM.

1. Its Friday!! And that equals weekend fun.

2. Hubs and I are getting on the road this afternoon and heading to Florence for a weekend with my parents.

3. The Irish meal (that isn't really Irish at all) that we will eat Saturday night: corned beef, cabbage, red potatoes, Irish sodabread and green beer!

4. MY MACBOOK THAT I BOUGHT YESTERDAY ON A WHIM AND WILL BE HERE ON MONDAY. Knock that one off my list.

5. This Sunday when Hubs is finally going to fix our broken toilet. Have I mentioned that we have been flushing it all week by taking off the back lid and jimmying the flush thingy with kitchen tongs? Fun times.

6. The $60 I have to spend on a pair of heels to replace my favorite pair that mysteriously disappeared a few months ago. I need some for my interviews in WV next week.

7. I can't wait to eat the leftovers from last night. Risotto. Yum.

8. The arrival of my really pretty, hardback and very thick book on America's first architect, Robert Mills, who graduated from my alma mater. Here it is:


What are you excited/happy about this AM? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 
Drink some green beer! Slainte!

1 comment: