Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Post.

I am writing this post on my brand-spanking-new macbook.

It is white. Sleek. Sexy. Beautiful.

I am officially techno-crushing.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough brain space for a very interesting post right now. I am currently running on empty.

There are just too many things that have happened, are about to happen or will be happening for me to take a moment, regroup and put it into cyberspace.

So, here's the deal.

I have a BIG day at work tomorrow--meeting with some pretty important architects to give them information based on my research. Cra-Zy. I don't think that I would have believed this time last year that I would be here now doing what I am doing.

Then, I have to accumulate all of my important documents for the cold-calls that I will be making in West Virginia on Thursday and Friday. This means lots of printing and copying and organizing. (Here's hoping enough brain space opens up before then.)

Then, we have to go to the store and buy all of our road trip snacks.

Then, we have to go to bed early.

Wake up at 4:30am.

Shower.

Load up the car.

Be on the road by 5am. (Ha!)

And finally, enjoy our first real road trip as a married couple.

You see, I was planning this very fun and informative post about my bad decision-making when it comes to buying shoes. I am still planning on it. Suspense...

Next post will be brought to you from Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a wonderful time.

    P.S. I forgot to tell you, but the wedding photos you linked to last week were SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete