Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who Knew?

So, Will and I are sitting side by side, each on our own computer, wearing our pajamas. Normally, this would not be anything out of the ordinary, except that we have been wearing these pajamas since 11am this morning, when we took a shower and then put them back on.

I know. I know. Gross. TMI. But, we have not set foot outside and Will has hardly left the computer chair. This afternoon, he sat there without budging for 7 hours straight!

Why would he do such a thing, you might ask. Well, because he is doing my job. He is building the website for the event I am coordinating. And, it looks good! Who knew that he was such a whiz on photoshop?

I will post the link as soon as its all done to show him and it off! Should be done by Wednesday.

Soon, I will put his skills to work on my blog. I'm going to have the blingingest blog around. What!

I spent most of the day vacuuming, peering over Will's shoulder, nodding my head in approval, shaking my head in disapproval, washing clothes, kissing my sweet man in thanks and chasing the panther out of our bedroom since she likes to scale our basket-weave headboard. Who knew so much could happen in one day without even leaving the house?

Because I was feeling very guilty for all of the hours he was putting in in front of the computer, I made the most scrumptious dinner I have ever made. Fried cubed pork chops, steamed broccoli, baked spaghetti squash, white rice and PHENOMENAL gravy. Usually, my gravy ends up a gloopy mess of yuk that no one is even brave enough to taste. Tonight, it was perfect. It could have rivaled my grandmother's and that is saying a lot. Who knew I was a gravy master?

It is only 9:47pm. Will and I haven't even been up 12 hours yet. Somehow, we slept in until 10 o'clock this morning. And, for William Carrington Jackson, who sets 7:30am alarms for Saturday mornings (SO ANNOYING), that is a new record! Who knew that William Carrington Jackson could ever in his perfectly-routined-life sleep in?

I'm so proud. Of course, I slept comfortably and unashamedly right beside him.

No comments:

Post a Comment