Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Few Good Things

Here is a montage of a few good things I have done recently, and many that I did today. Enjoy!



Had some Little G and Aunt Beezy time.



This is my favorite corner in the house. It just looks so comfortable and lived-in.



I let Will build the website for my event.



I took the table runner from the top of my chest...




And put it on the table. I can't decide if I like it or not.



I washed the dishes. Thank you!



I let the panther sniff the (NOTICE: dead) flowers and then scolded her for being on the counter, which is a big NO-NO.



I checked on Will.



I put the yummy cookies he made on a pretty plate.



I made lunch. And, yes, those are my pajamas, and I had already showered.



Mmmmm. You can never have too much arugula.



Checked on Will again.



Did not make up the bed or hang up my dress after the grocery run!



Finally watered the dehydrated Basil planter and seeds that we got from the $1 racks at Target. I hope it grows! It looks so forlorn right now.



And, gave the panther a kiss.


Now, I'm snuggling on the couch with my baby.


What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment