Saturday, June 19, 2010

Where am I?

Still here. Currently sitting on the couch with a slight headache from the vodka tonics and laughter of last night while Hubs makes me pancakes and coffee. Cure!

After pancakes, Hubs and I are going to pack up 2 boxes (since we only have 2 boxes left to pack with) and then head over to the pool where we are housesitting.

This is the life.

Oh, and the job? Well, I got a call on Friday to tell me they have extended the interview process into next week due to an overwhelming response to the opening.
Woooooooo.
Great news, right?
..................................................

I promise to be back soon.
Probably on Monday griping about something or other.

Happy weekend to you all. I see a pool in your future. Do-do-do-do-do-do.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the pool... and the relaxing!!
    Things will fall into place as far as the job is concerned so try not to stress too much ok? Okay!
    Have a great Saturday lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything better than a man making you breakfast? I think not ;-)

    ReplyDelete